Imagine you find yourself in an elevator with the female leader you most admire. You have 30 seconds to tell her about your idea, before she steps out. You have to inspire her and convince her that your idea is worth investing in.
This is your challenge. In a 30 second video tell us about the social enterprise project you would like to develop during the LEAP 2022 programme. Make sure to include:
- Who you are
- What your target social / global / environmental / empowerment issue is
- How you would like to make a difference
- Why you are the best person to do this
Remember you only have 30 seconds! So be clear, precise, but above all passionate about your cause!
Win an expenses paid trip to attend LEAP 2022
Competition Rounds and Prizes
All videos that are submitted will be reviewed and a short list of videos will be selected for entry into Round Two where it will appear on the Video Gallery.
Videos will be continuously reviewed up to the entry deadline, so keep an eye on the Video Gallery to see if you have made it into Round Two
All videos that pass the round one selection process will be reviewed by our team of CEO's, Managing Directors and Entrepreneurs. A video Dragons Den!
2 international students will be selected to attend LEAP 2022 completely free. We will pay for your flights from your home country, your course fees, your accommodation and food during the event. Value of prize = ~£4000!
2 local students will be selected to attend LEAP 2022 completely free. Value of prize = £600!
5 international students will be given a £1000 reduction on the fees for LEAP 2022
5 local students will be given a £300 reduction on the fees for LEAP 2022
All students that get through Round One will be given a £250 reduction on the fees for LEAP 2022
- must be in full time education
- must be 15 to 18 years old (Girls only)
- must be available to travel at the time of LEAP 2022
- must have permission from a parent or guardian
- can be no longer than 30 seconds
- must contain your name and school name
- Can be either
- Uploaded to a public access platform (Youtube, Vimeo, TikTok etc) with the URL submitted
- Uploaded to the JCG submission page in a mp4, MOV, AVI etc format
- Only one video entry can be accepted per student
- Please include your name in the video file name
- The deadline for video submission is midnight 31 Dec 2021