- JC Foundation
- Biomedical Leadership
If you are are considering or are curious about a career in the biomedical field, our summer leadership programme will give you a hands on experience on a unique and diverse island. The programme is led by experts from top UK universities, Jersey General Hospital and Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust. Your learning would include:
- Heart dissection and suturing techniques
- Forensic Science
- Veterinary Science
- Biodiversity study on the beach.
As well as learning through first hand experience, you will be part of the real world of biomedical sciences. You will:
- Visit working sites and laboratories
- Meet knowledgeable leaders in their field, learning about their experiences and career, with the opportunity to ask questions and gain advice
- Receive guidance on how to apply to university in your chosen field.
Location: Jersey College for Girls, Jersey, UK
Dates: 24th July to 30th July 2023
Participants: Students aged between 15-18 years old