- JCG Life
- JCG Voice
We want our students to be at the forefront of all we do. Our students are confident exponents of their opinions; they see things with a unique perspective and have fantastic ideas about how we all can improve our College and the world around us.
We encourage all our young people to participate fully in the life of their College and to facilitate this we offer numerous opportunities to ensure that their voices are clearly heard. Through JCG Voice, which is overseen by the Head Girl Team and the Vice Principal, students will make significant contributions to the decision making, development and direction of the College in order to feel a real sense of belonging in our community.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of student voice opportunities:-
- Student Council
- Aspiring Women events
- Discussion groups
- Changing perspectives assemblies
- Thought for the week
- Contributing to the Jersey Student Council Network
- Student surveys (subject, year group, topic specific, annual College survey)
- Tours of the College for new and prospective parents
- Musical and drama performances
- Contributing to the recruitment of new staff
- Contributing to JCG Life