- Our Policies & Procedures
Our Policies and Procedures
Below you will find a list of our current policies. If you are searching for the student code of conduct, please refer to the Home School Agreement.
Should you not be able to locate any information, please contact the school office on 01534 516200.
1. Responsibility and Storage
May we remind you that all students are responsible for the security and safe keeping of their personal belongings, including all electronic devices and equipment. The College provides each student with a locker and they must ensure that a padlock is fitted and the lockers are used.
2. Damage to personal property
The College does not accept any liability for the loss or damage to personal items of property. However in the event of an incident where damage is caused, a Senior Teacher will conduct a full investigation to ascertain responsibility and inform parents accordingly. In the case of wilful damage or negligence, students will be expected to contribute part or all of the costs of repair/replacement.
3. Protective cover
It is recommended that your daughter’s personal belongings are covered for by your home insurance.
- Admissions Policy
- Assessment and Feedback Policy
- Attendance Policy Years 7 to 11
- Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) Policy
- Community Use Policy and Procedure
- Complaints Policy
- Counter Bullying Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Disability Policy
- Exams Policy
- Food Safety Policies and Procedures
- Governing Body Policy for Appointing Invited Governors
- Health and Safety Policy
- Home Learning
- Individual Student Needs (ISN) Policy
- JCG Voice Policy
- Learning and Teaching Policy
- Payment of Fees Policy
- Professional Learning Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Attendance Policy Sixth Form
- Supporting Student Behaviour Policy
- Trips, Expeditions and Visits Policy